Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Experimental Computerized Swimsuit Collection

My next collection of drawings is exactly as the stated name of the collection. I plan on buying the Adobe fashion program [I believe that's what it is called], but until then I will be drawing by hand. This next video was mostly done with one drawing, but colored on Paint. This is the first time I have ever done drawings like this, and once I got started, I was having a lot of fun. Changing the colors around, and changing the look of the swimsuit. It isn't all out professional, but I think it was a basic first step of learning to design on the computer.

Take a look at this next video.




I love the song I found for this video. It is so mellow and beautiful.

It is soo late, and I am so tired. I wasn't expecting to stay up this late working on my video, but I'm glad I did. I hope the next one I work on will be ten times better.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment