Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion Sketches 1: My Fashion Diary Collection

Since my fashion drawings are growing and seem to have a life of their own away from my crocheting, I've decided to create a blog just for my fashion sketches. I've made about 9 videos so far of my drawings, and you can find most of them on my other blog under bridenbun. But I think this hobby of mine deserve a little spot in the internet world away from other hobby of crocheting.

To begin with my first blog entry, I wanted to show you my first video. Take a quick look. It's only 1:45.



When I started renaming my collections, I had a very difficult time renaming this one because I already kind of gave it a name in the video itself. And I didn't want to redo the video.

I hope you enjoyed the very short video. I'll be adding more.

No comments:

Post a Comment