Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion Sketches 3: The Infinite Warmth Collection

This next collection took a long time to put together. I started reading about putting fashions together in a presentation and read somewhere about cutting the drawings out and putting them to a background. I can not tell you how impatient I got when cutting out all those drawings. I wanted to just stop. But I started this project, and I had to finish it. So, that meant cutting out around 15 drawings.

When I finished cutting the drawings out and put them in a video, I was happy with the results. Take a look at what I did.



This video was much longer, which was my goal. I didn't want to make another minute video again.

You can find all of my videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/bridenrow. You can subscribe here or there at youtube, or even both places if you want to stay updated on when I upload new videos.

Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment