Friday, December 11, 2009

Fashion Sketches 9: The So Fly Butterfly Collection

With this collection, I decided to show the "before" look before I colored them in. You can see two pictures of the rough sketch, and then the "after" sketches will be revealled in three different pictures. I like the curtain reveal affect, one of my favorites.



Okay, so you watched the video, and you noticed each sketch is shown like five times. Did you find the symbol of a butterfly in each drawing? Can you name where they all are on each one? The butterfly is the connecting theme throughout the collection. So, I named it that, plus the extra "So Fly" in front.

Before I scoot off to bed, I wanted to tell you my favorite outfit. It is the one with the gold long sleeve shirt and white skirt. I thought that was a hot look, very classy. Anyway, if only I could sew. Maybe, one day, I'll take sewing classes.

Take care everyone. Make sure you connect so you'll see new updates of videos and fashion sketches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment