Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fashion Sketches 11: Shorts Can Be Cute Too Collection

It has snowed so much today. It is cold outside, and inside we are just enjoying each other's company as a family. I have a family like most of you that has their own interests, lives a life at times beyond our doors. It's nice to have a life within these walls.

I sat down today, and I drew more sketches. Sometimes I wish I could actually make them, but wishing and doing are two separate things entirely. I guess if I wanted to really make the clothes I draw, I would take sewing classes and get to it. Someday, maybe, one day.

Here is my next video:



I don't wear one piece shorts that looks like the ones I draw. I don't know who would really.

I hope you like the video. More to come in the future hopefully.

And for those that follow my blog, I would like to invite you to sign up and follow my blog. I would like to know your thoughts about my drawings. Now, I already know they're not the best in the world, but they sure are fun to draw.

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment