Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fashion Sketches 2: Mini Dresses Collection

To give you a short history, I use to draw when I was a kid. I had these sketches of women that had bad proportioned legs and arms. I even had a cousin of mine laugh at what I did, and I didn't like her at all for that. But I continued on drawing for a very long time when I was a kid because I had this dream of becoming a fashion designer and being famous and everyone flocking to the stores to buy my clothes. I smile when I think back to that time, and sometimes I wish I had of pursued that dream. I had the chance, but I saw the daunting task it took and gave up. Oh well, I guess if you really want something, somtimes it will come with hard work and sweat if you really want your dream to come true.

With all that said, I want to add my second video of fashion sketches. It is about the same length as the first video. I felt like I was trying to find my own sense of style and sense of drawing all over again. Afterall, I had a long hiatus of not drawing at all, and I do mean a very long time before I started drawing again. Here is the second video.



I really like making the videos. They give new life to the drawings.

Well, I am glad you came by. Come back again and view more videos.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment